Byta & CD Baby present: Digital Launch Academy
A free 1-day course: preparing to release music in the digital age.
Releasing music is easier than ever before. The hard part?
Planning, organising, achieving.
Register free: byta.com/digital-launch-academy
- Registration is now open until: Friday, October 7th
- Successful candidates announced: Friday, October 14th
On Thursday, November 3rd 2022, Byta / byta.com and CD Baby are partnering to present the first Digital Launch Academy. A full-day course consisting of four individual 45-minute sessions focused on releasing and launching music. From pre-release hygiene and planning to release timelines and monetising music. These sessions will help to equip tomorrow’s artists and industry leaders with the tools required to instil life, organisation and impact into their release campaigns. Free to attend but enrolment is limited to 50 participants.
Digital Launch Academy is open to artists, creators and individuals already or aspiring to work in any discipline or location within the music ecosystem.
Together, all four sessions will help provide the knowledge required to move a music career forward. Each session will explore a different issue which everyone should consider while planning to launch their music into the world. The day will also conclude with a chance to network with fellow participants and instructors.
The digital era has made it incredibly easy to record and release music. With proper planning and better organization, you stand a better chance of achieving success.
The Digital Launch Academy is designed to help.
The 4 Sessions:
- Pre-release: be ready to get paid AND played: “pre-release hygiene” & metadata
- Digital best practices: file formats, digital and audio security
- Release planning: how to create timelines and schedule marketing
- Monetising music: “If you miss it, you miss it. So don’t miss it!”
- Plus: networking, and Q&A session with attendees and instructors
Team members from Byta and CD Baby, holding decades of music industry experience, will deliver best practices and offer tips and tricks as they go. Real-world examples will be used to put everything into perspective, helping you to make better choices going forward. Knowledge is power.
- Only 50 spaces are available. Apply now, for free!
- Sessions will begin at 9am PT / Noon ET / 5pm UK
- Thursday 3rd November