For the best streaming and downloading experience possible please ensure your browser is set to accept cookies from byta.com and whitelist byta.com with all privacy and/or ad blocker plugins.
If for some reason you are experiencing issues please follow these steps:
– Refresh the page. In most cases, issues are only temporary
– Clear your browser’s cache and cookies, then restart it
– Try a different browser (such as Firefox, or Chrome) to see if the issue is local to your browser
Apple purposely prevents websites and web apps from running when in Safari background tabs as a power saving measure. As such users should follow the steps below for the best performance.
– Keep Byta in a separate browser window, instead of a tab.
– For continuous playback keep the browser window in focus.
– If you want to navigate to other apps simply switch back to Safari if a track has ended and the following track will play automatically.
– In addition you may wish to prevent sleep on your device. To do this open Settings.app > Display & Brightness, and change the Auto-Lock setting to “Never”.
Most if not all issues are resolved by reviewing the information above.
In the unlikely event a problem persists, contact us via the red message bubble bottom right on non account pages. Account holders may click “Message Us” from the user menu bottom left.