Use Mailchimp to Securely Share Audio In Large Campaigns
To Connect Mailchimp To Byta:
1. Navigate to the settings page by clicking on your user menu bottom left.
2. Locate and copy your Mailchimp API from Mailchimp.
3. Paste your Mailchimp API and click SAVE.
You will receive an email confirmation, along with the following sharing details.
1. Create a Share in Byta and add your Audio as normal
2. Search for “mailchimp” and click “Send to Mailchimp” in the Contacts field
3. Click Share then check your email for the unique code to paste in your mailout
4. Paste your code into your Mailchimp mailout using a Code Content Block
After sending your campaign, track recipients’ opens/clicks in Mailchimp and streams/downloads in Byta.